Status: abandoned (This account is not active)
Provo, Utah, United States
Has traded with 310 Different Traders (477 total trades)
Ratings are excellent [100%] [305 ratings]
Last login: on 14-Jan-2019 at 1:20pm
Subscriber: not currently subscribed
Member since: 14-Jan-1999
Incidents Reported: 3
Page Hits: 1 today (635 in the last 30 days)
Deal Preference: Trade Only
I Trade: RPGs: GCN PSX PS2;, Puzzles: GCN PSX PS2;, DVD: sf&f, drama, others;, Anime DVDs (incl. R2 imports), Books: sf&f, science, mythos, , , , , Be sure to read my Bio Comments!
|1. I want to trade with you if you live outside the United States and Canada, so please send me your trade offers. I like international trades! |
2. I am NOT interested in bootleg merchandise. If you offer or send any pirated merchandise to me, you will be suspended. I'm very well versed in what is and is not pirated, so don't think you can pull one over on me. You'll also pay for any shipping of the pirated items back to you. If you refuse to pay for the return shipping, I'll just destroy the pirated items.
3. I take care of all my stuff, and I expect all the items I get to be in the condition indicated in the offer. Please see the GameTZ Condition Definitions for details on what each rating means. I'm pretty strict about this, and I won't hesitate to ask for an adjustment in the trade conditions if the items are not in the condition you say they are. Just be honest.
4. You send first unless you have traded with 200+ different traders here and have excellent feedback and at least a . This includes trades where I'm buying items from you. If you fall into this "200+" category, then we can send at the same time. The only exception to this is if there were problems with past trades: items not being in the condition stated, shipping via a slower method than agreed upon, etc. This policy works well for me.
5. If you have few or no trades, do not expect or ask me to send first. Also, as there is no 100%-guaranteed way to verify that transactions at another site are actually yours, trades and transactions at any other site will not be taken into account for any transaction here.
6. If you agree to trade with me I expect you to follow our agreement to the letter. If you can't, then I expect you to contact me immediately and explain your situation. If you don't, I may dock your honesty and/or courtesy rating(s).
7. I prefer to ship via Media Mail or First Class with Delivery Confirmation, unless we agree to some other method before I ship. I ask that you ship the same way. If you ship via any way to which we don't agree (unless it's a faster method), I will dock your speed rating.
8. I expect you to send email notification when: a) you send your half of the deal; b) you receive what I sent; and c) if you have any problems doing what we agreed. Using the built-in messages in the Offer System is acceptable for this. I will do the same.
9. I expect that you will confirm and rate the trade within 1-2 days of receiving the package. Any longer than that and I may dock your courtesy rating.
I'm really easy to work with as long as you are honest with me.
|Australia (New South Wales) - - - Canada (Alberta, Ontario, Québec, Saskatchewan) - - - China (Hong Kong) - - - Indonesia (Jakarta) - - - Israel (Kfar Saba) - - - Italy (Bari) - - - Japan (Hokkaido, Tokyo, Yamaguchi) - - - Malaysia (Jitra) - - - The Netherlands (Limburg) - - - Panama (Colon) - - - Singapore (Singapore) - - - Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) - - - Taiwan (Taipei) - - - United Kingdom (Belfast, Berkshire) - - - Uruguay (Montevideo)|
(The states in red below..., still need trade to Oklahoma, Vermont, and Alaska)
Maps from Visited States Project and Visited Countries Project.