"May 2D gaming live FOREVER!!
" BTW the above pic is from Lunar: Magical School for Saturn
I AM CURRENTLY TRADING!!
(NOT on a trading break) as of : September 20th, 2005
My E-Mail Address is: email@example.com
My MAILING ADDRESS
Dennis P. Howerter
11 Neal Road
Danvers, MA 01923
I'm interested in all kinds of games, but especially 2-D platformers, shooters, action games, and 2-D and 3-D RPGs amd Strategy RPGs and also anything Cute!; of course, it would be nice if there was a good game attached! :) .
I have an Atari 7800, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, , Sega CDX, Super Nintendo, Sega Master System, and Sony PlayStation.
I thought I'd just put a little intro info in here. * I MAINLY WANT TO TRADE MY STUFF FOR CASH (i.e. money order/Paypal) or something on my Wanted List! See Below!
HOWEVER, I will consider all trade requests, I get, even if the game I'd be getting is not on my Wanted list. So feel free to e-mail me!!!
NINTENDO 64 PACKAGE NOTE!! (NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!)
I want to sell all my NINTENDO 64 stuff as a package deal for cash/money order/PayPal. If it says "Nintendo 64" in the System Column, then it is included in the package!!! (except for the Mario 64 Guide, tho I can throw that in if you want
The N64 Package includes: a USA Nintendo 64 System (MINT), a N64 AC Adaptor (MINT), a N64 Nintendo-made Controller (Near-Mint and Perfectly working) , a N64 Expansion Pak (MINT/Complete with the Jumper pak Removal tool), a N64 Controller Pak (MINT/Complete), a N64 Transfer Pak (MINT), and the N64 System Manual (MINT)
BTW, the system still has its original Jumper Pak and Expansion Slot cover (both are MINT, of course , just in case you were wondering
Everything works Perfectly and is VERY, VERY Clean (Including the Cartridge contacts on the system )
Please see my Available Games List for more details
If you are interested in this N64 Package , please EMAIL me (please don't use the offer system
IMPORTANT NOTES: (PLEASE READ if you wish to trade with me!!)
- I rate my items on a condition scale of: POOR to MINT (ok there is NEW too .
That is: Poor, Fair, Good, Very Good, Excellent, Near-MINT, and MINT
- Please note: If an item is labelled as excellent condition over on the right in the column labelled "Condition" AND there is NO Near-MINT, or MINT or NEW indicator next to the items name), then the item is not Mint MINT is MINT
- If there is no condition indicator next to the items name, then it is in whatever condition is listed in the column marked "Condition".
- If an item is labelled with a Near-MINT, or MINT or NEW indicator next to the items name, then thats the condition it is in.
- In general, when I Iabel a Game or Item as Mint/Near-Mint/excellent/very good,etc. , I am referring to the ITEM ITSELF / the game cart / the game CD(s). Many of my items have boxes/cases and manuals that are Mint/Near-Mint,etc also, but if you absolutely MUST have the box/case and/or manual in a certain condition as well on a item/game then, PLEASE ASK about it before we set up the trade!!
- I will NOT be held responsible if you dont ask before we set up the trade, just so you know
- It is possible I have both Greatest Hits and non-Greatest Hit titles in my available, if you care about such, please ask me before a trade and I will gladly tell you.
If you have something rare or something you think I might really like. I seem to have a tendency toward 2-d games on SNES, Saturn, Dreamcast and PlayStation (or other systems , and character driven RPGs (in English! or at least Japanese ones that have had good walkthroughs made for them! :) If you do think you have something mention it specifically in your e-mail!
I don't bite, go ahead!
Thanks for visiting my page!!!