Interests: Being interested in thingsQuote:
Likes: Sleeping in the car
Dislikes: Traffic lights, check engine lights, waiting to eat, and shower curtains
"Your imagination is the hood ornament on your car of creativity" - Gary Busey
My GameTZ rules:
1) If you have a BTR, you send first regardless # of trades, same goes for me.
2) If its cash were dealing with, who ever is paying sends the money first. Then comes the goods. Special exceptions are occasionally made.
3) When it comes to shipping I usually dont mind paying for my own, but if you insist let me know so we can include it in the finalized trade.
4) I'm not stupid, so don't treat me like I am. If a trade looks too suspicious or phoney, question it.
5) Don't be afraid to offer something more off the record. Some of the best deals in history were made under the table (i.e. Louissiana Purchase...)
6) If your in a country other than USA, let me know so we can work out whatever shipping needs/costs that may arise.
7) If your going to whine and b!+<# about a trade taking to long, dont complain to me. Sometimes people need time to get up the money to send, so be patient.
8) Dont lose contact. People tend to get worried when they dont hear from a seller/buyer.
MY Value System: The way I place value on items is what I believe them to be worth in dollars. So if its on my available, thats how much I would expect to get for it. If its on my wanted, thats how much I would expect to pay for it.