Likes: My little guy, Raymon
Dislikes: Full prices
In Loving Memory of a true friend, introduced through GameTZ, a friendship forged through numerous trades, good-natured ribbing and numerous conversations, Michael Patrick Lassiter, username Vapor
, you will always be missed. image
April 28, 1985 - December 14, 2017No. 44 Top-Rated trader on GameTZ
(by amount of ratings received as of 1/10/2020) out of 2,262 accounts that have been active for at least one year. And just 330 users have been active on the site longer than I have: My pals Tad
, and Stav
, you slacker, you've *only* been on here 16 years. And SANGRE
, you're bringing up the rear behind me, at 17 years, by just a few months.
God of War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Below is my list of what I'm needing to complete some of my favorite games. I am negotiable in what I'd be willing to give, but I will do without as opposed to paying an auction site premium.
for - Blaster Master 2 / Castlevania
, black circle label / Castlevania: Dracula X Make Me A Deal / Mace: The Dark Ages $8 / Mike Tyson's Punch-Out / Ninja Gaiden III: Ancient Ship of Doom / P.T.O. II: Pacific Theater of Operations / Phantom 2040 / Rock 'N Roll Racing / Star Fox
(Thanks portabello over at NintendoAge
) / Star Fox 64
, original release box to fit the Rumble Pak / Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts / Super Empire Strikes Back / Super Mario Bros. 2 / Super Mario World original release / Super Return of the Jedi / Super Star Wars
, original release / Tecmo Super RBI Baseball / Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
, original release
for - Golden Axe II Genesis
/ Gunstar Heroes Genesis
/ Hellfire Genesis
/ Mega Man 6 Thanks PathlessCookies
/ P.O.W. $3
/ The Punisher Genesis
/ Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire
Maps and miscellaneous -
Would like to have boxes/manuals for - (If you have them, let me know what you'd need for them)
Breath of Fire 1 & 2
<<<<<<< Boxes only
(Thanks for the manuals to both
of these neokitty
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen
, with map and monster/weapon chart
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
(1/17/2020, while at work, Level 40 characters: Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Black Panther and Doctor Strange)
Batman: TellTales Series
(1/3/2020, while at work)Games Beaten in 2019
(12/16/19, 5 1/2 crystals, "Fatal Kiss" ending)
(9/9/19, Arcade mode with Voldo. At start of night, had 208/322 Art Gallery unlockables, done for the night, 322/338 unlockables. Soak in the splendor of the "Art Gallery Theme" song. You're welcome)
(9/9/19, 94% campaign, 202 HP, unlocked all suits except for 100% unlock suit) <<<<------------- HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY of the Sega Dreamcast!
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
(5/6/19, 161 crystals)
(1/30/19, Journey Mode, Normal Difficulty, Level 9 Initiate)Games I beat while at work in 2019
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
LEGO: DC Super Villains
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
(unlocked the Day One 74 fighter roster)
Yoshi's Crafted World Games Beaten in 2018
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
(12/24/18, unlocked Greninja, last of launch-total of 74 fighters in game)
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
(10/23/18, 18 hearts, 69 shrines, 52 Korok seeds)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
(10/6/18, 108 hours, 44 minutes, Level 72 Rex, 5-Star Development of Gormott)
(9/25/18, met two fellow PSN "Travelers" during 90 minutes play-through)
Super Mario Odyssey
(4/2/18, kept Bowser from marrying Peach, 210 Power Moons [Got 500th Power Moon on 11/10/18])
Sky Force: Anniversary Edition
(Physical Release) (3/31/18, Unlocked Stage 9, completed Stage 1 on Insane [Beat Stage 9 4/2/2018])
Raiden V: Director's Cut
(3/30/18, Beat Stage 8-C)
Monkey King: The Legend Begins
(2/26/18, Normal Mode, score 4,621,800)
Child of Eden
(2/4/18, beat last stage, "Journey," unlocked "Trip" visual filter)
Final Fight: Double Impact
(1/17/18, with Cody, unlocked 33 of 51 "Vault" Achievements first playthrough)Games Beaten in 2017
TitanFall 2 (
) (8/1/17, 24 of 46 Pilot Helmets collected, Normal Difficulty)
) (5/26/17, 87 hours, 16 minutes, 73.5% mission completion rate, character level 114)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (
Xenoblade Chronicles X (
) (3/10/17, 77 hours 6 minutes, Level 52 Interceptor, 35.55% Mira Global Survey Rate)Games Beaten in 2016
(11/25/16, 355 of 700 Lumas collected)
(10/24/16, 7 hours, 30 minutes, 33 out of 46 collectible songs, 162 deaths)
(10/23/16, "Hurt Me Plenty" Difficulty, 9 out of 26 Collectible Doom Dolls)
(4/3/2016, Level 101, Ending 2 "The Hunt Begins Again")Games Beaten in 2015
Mass Effect 3
(11/22/15, 40 hours 30 minutes, Level 55, romanced Jack, chose Synthesis option)
Super Mario 3D World
(9/22/15, 171 Green stars so far)
Final Fight 2
(8/1/15, Final Score 2,310,565)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
(7/26/15, 68 % complete, 20 hours 51 minutes)
Sonic Blast Man II
(7/16/15 - Make sure you use Sonia, 'cause she's way stronger and way faster than Captain Choyear or Sonic Blast Man)
New Super Mario Bros. U
(2/22/15)Games Beaten in '14
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate
- (12/23/14, 8 hours 57 minutes, 90 percent complete)
- (11/6/14, 2nd Climax "Medium difficulty," 11 hours 40 minutes)
Grand Theft Auto V
- (10/19/14, chose "Option C" at the end)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
- (8/11/14, 38 hours, 58 minutes on Hard, married Sumia, female child Morgan, 34 characters collected with no permadeaths)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- (1/13/14, 16557 rupees collected in first playthrough)
Red Dead Redemption
- (1/13/14, 82.7% completion, 31 hours 30 minutes)Games Beaten in '13
Super Mario 3D Land
- (12/9/13, 302 Star Medals collected as of 1/5/14)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- (7/12/13, 8 hours 20 minutes, 50 of 100 treasures collected)
- (last four stages completed 6/27/13, 193 of 246 Lumis collected)
Kirby Mass Attack
- (6/24/13, 19 hours 37 minutes, 140 of 187 medals collected as of 6/24/13)
Max Payne 3
- (6/21/13, Normal difficulty, collected 6 completed gold guns)
- (5/7/13, 87 hours on Normal, Level 81)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
- (1/31/13, 13 1/2 hours on Acolyte)
Mass Effect 2
- (1/29/13, 43 hours on Normal, level 28, Paramour with Jack)Games Beaten in '12
- (3/7/2012, 26 hours on Normal difficulty) Games Beaten in '11
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- (10/2/2011, normal difficulty)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- (8/29/2011, normal difficulty)
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
- (Initially 8/4/2011: Beat Vorselon 9/6/2011, 40 of 40 Zoni, 25 of 40 Gold Bolts)
- (8/1/2011, after 11 years of playing)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
- (3/16/2011, 242 stars on 8/17/2017. Stinks that all you get is Rosalina on Starship Mario)Games Beaten in '10
- (Hard difficulty, start to finish) (10/27/2010)
- (Ending No. 1, finished last 8 hours of it. 29 total hours.) (9/23/2010)
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- (start to finish) (9/21/2010)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- (Start to finish)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- (Start to finish)Games Beaten in '09
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
- (Start to finish)
- (Finished last 25 hours of it)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- (Start to finish)
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
- (Last 5 hours)
Valkryie Profile 2: Silmeria
- (Last 10 hours)
New Super Mario Bros.
- (Last 5 stages, opened worlds 4 and 7)
Super Mario Galaxy
- (Luigi's playthrough start to finish; Collected 121
s with Luigi and Mario; )
Champions: Return to Arms
- (Beginning to end, lowest difficulty level, ended with Level 28 character)Games I've Beaten Prior to 2009
(Listed by system, then alphabetically)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Pokemon Red (200+ hours across 3 save files)
Pokemon Yellow (40 hours on 1 save file, eight badges)
WarioWare: Mega MicroGame$ (unlocked and beat all minigames)
Capcom vs SNK
Dead or Alive 2
Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (unlocked all characters)
Skies of Arcadia
Soul Calibur (unlocked all extras)
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
F-Zero GX (unlocked and beat all cups on all difficulties, not completed Story Mode)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (Had co-op assistance from my nephew Nathan. Fun times.)
Resident Evil ("REmake")
Resident Evil 4 (Five Stars with all characters in Mercenaries, unlocked Chicago Typewriter and rocket launcher)
Soul Calibur II (unlocked all characters)
Star Wars Rogue Squadron: Rogue Leader (multiple Bronze/Silver medals, handful of Golds)
Super Mario Bros. 3
F-Zero X (unlocked and beat "X" Cup)
Goldeneye: 007 (multiple playthroughs)
Killer Instinct Gold
Star Fox 64
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (unheralded, underappreciated)
Super Mario 64 (120 stars, until my childhood best friend borrowed the game and saved over the file)
Bushido Blade 2
Bust A Groove (unlocked Capoeira)
Castlevania: Chronicles (Remixed mode on normal difficulty)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (current playthrough at 199.7% completion)
Dino Crisis 2
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Metal Gear Solid (unlocked tuxedo costume by beating twice)
Resident Evil 2 (Leon playthrough)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter EX 2 + Alpha
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Um Jammer Lammy (normal difficulty)
Vandal Hearts II
Amplitude (missing completing two songs on hardest difficulty)
Ape Escape 3
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (hard difficulty playthrough)
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition (normal difficulty, unlocked Vergil)
Gitaroo Man (playthrough on Normal Difficulty)
God of War (normal difficulty)
Guitar Hero (half playlist completed on hardest difficulty)
Maximo vs. Army of Zin
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
R-Type Final (102 ships unlocked)
R.A.D.: Robot Alchemic Drive (long game, 50+ stages to story mode!)
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure
Shadow of the Colossus
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Soul Calibur III
Twisted Metal: Black (all character endings)
We Love Katamari
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (normal difficulty)
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (remixed mode on Normal difficulty, unlocked Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night)
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
The Lion King
Mortal Kombat II
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Star Wars
Super Street Fighter II
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Dead or Alive (DoA Ultimate)
Dead or Alive 2 (DoA Ultimate)
Halo: Combat Evolved (beat single-player and Co-Op on Legendary)
Max Payne 2: Fall of Max Payne
Ninja Gaiden (hard difficulty)
Ninja Gaiden: Black (only managed normal difficulty)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (unlocked Panzer Dragoon after first playthrough)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (light side)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (light side)Previous Usernames
Jamaican_MoN / Sexy_MoN / Engrish_MoN / Poke_MoN / English_MoN / MoNoodle / ThurM_o_N / Master_of_Noodles / Bryan_Fury / M_o_N / master_of_none / Profile / Suggestions_Please / suggestions_please / Dudlyarse / dudlyarse
- <BoB> ryo is hot
- <BoB> i like the idea of being manhandled by a grizzly mountain man
- <Forgotten_Freshness> Psh. I know your myself.
- <PiemJi> Q:What's the difference between Rosie O'Donnel and a bowling ball? A:If you HAD TO, you could eat the bowling ball!
- <RainMoN> HAHAHAHA
- <RainMoN> Piem
- <C_Hawk_Fan> PiemJi thats too funny
- <knucklez> I dont get it
- <knucklez> eat the bowling ball?
- <RainMoN> ......
- <knucklez> you cant eat that
- <C_Hawk_Fan> lmao
- * RainMoN slaps knucklez
- <defmonkey> bowling balls taste good this time of year
- <ChaosOverdose> HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE WONDER YEARS?
- <ChaosOverdose> It's a CLASSIC!
- <j_factor> you people make me sick
- * DataDrain has joined #general
- <DataDrain> 24.4kbps, I feel so dirty...
- <HungryWolf> I've seen an auction with like 25902758927598275982375982375928375985 games
- <HungryWolf> I won it
- <HungryWolf> For 1.00
- <HungryWolf> Then it came in the mail
- <HungryWolf> And it was all Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunts
- <Sexy_MoN> haha
- <HungryWolf> So I made my house with them
- <Guru> kakaro - Coma la mierda y le muere saco gordo de manteca
- * Kankaro flexes ubre-musslez lol
- <Guru> Translate that dog
- <Guru> >
- <BoB> it translates to"im angry AND gay"
- <BoB> mad fairies rule
- <MajorGimp> Hungry offered me a plate of corn muffins to go down on him and said NO DAMMIT!, I'm woth a whole basket full!
- <Cyco2oo4> MySpace Image
- <Cyco2oo4> SEXY!
- <HungryWolf> I'd fudging hit that
- <Cyco2oo4> Duh, who wouldn't?
- <MajorGimp> with a shovel
- <Cyco2oo4> LMFAO!
- <MajorGimp> bend over laddys while I damage yer ass
- <MajorGimp> GameStop rapes kittens
- <MajorGimp> GameStop microwaes puppies and feeds them to blind kids
- <DonaldTrunk> hey, some blind kids like microwaved puppies
- <MajorGimp> LadyInRed did beat me in the testicle contest by 5
- <MajorGimp> props to her
- <HybridCRoW> The crap Gimp says and I get restricted for the god and sex with fat chicks convo.
- <MajorGimp> it's because God hates you
- <MajorGimp> and saying he's a chubbie chaser just makes it worse
- <Sexy_MoN> "it's because God hates you"
- <Sexy_MoN> that's your best line yet Gimp.
- <MajorGimp> and also the most true
- <MajorGimp> Crow if it makes you feel any better, I'm sure Satan loves you
- <MajorGimp> I mean afterall, a lot of goths are fat and stupid so you'd fit right in
- <eraserhead> does anyone listen to radiohead
- <MajorGimp> I listen to the radio while giving head
- <MajorGimp> that count?
- <eraserhead> thats nice
- <SethS7> Does anybody have Black for Xbox?
- <SethS7> will trade anything
- <LadyInRed> be careful when you say that
- <SethS7> why?
- <LadyInRed> esp with trivia in here
- <Sexy_MoN> Because Lady will offer you a gumming.
- <LadyInRed> you shut up
- <MajorGimp> the Ninja Turtles should all marry each other, butt hump, and Splinter can film it
- <MajorGimp> little known fact: gay men like the wang
- <MajorGimp> there is nothing gay about tasting sperm for flavor
- <MajorGimp> how else are you supposed to know if it is fresh?
- <Sam> I'm sort of aroused
- <Vapor> I'm fat and I like guys.
- (AIM Chat) <Vapor> - Blow was excellent.
- <Sexy_MoN> "Blow was excellent."
- <Kuyuubi> dat movie was mis leading'
- <Kuyuubi> i thought it was a porno
- <Sexy_MoN> Kuyuubi, you'd think "Grandma's House, 06/04" would be a porno
- <Kuyuubi> yes
- <Kuyuubi> it sounds sexy
- * DonaldTrunk can hear crickets chirping
- * DonaldTrunk has left #general
- <Sexy_MoN> .
- * Sexy_MoN hears crickets having sex
- <SANGRE> im bored
- <Sexy_MoN> heh
- <SANGRE> think im gonna smoke
- <Sexy_MoN> a ham?
- <Sexy_MoN> cut me off a hunk
- <SANGRE> lmao
- <Sexy_MoN> ham =
- <LadyInRed> and you are NOT the bomb
- <Sexy_MoN> so?
- <Sexy_MoN> they still fall out of the sky
- <Sexy_MoN> you are Lady
- <Sexy_MoN> the bomb
- <Sexy_MoN> if I get a gumming
- <LadyInRed> well, i don't feel like getting teeth pulled just to make you happy
* Sexy_MoN needs any way he can get it.
- <Sexy_MoN> and WHY NOT?!
- <LadyInRed> no and i mean NO male is worth that
- <Sexy_MoN> so a woman would be worth it?
- <LadyInRed> hell no
- <Sexy_MoN> HAWT
- <LadyInRed> wait!
- <LadyInRed> wait just a minute!
- <LadyInRed> Who the heck is having sex with whom?
- <Sexy_MoN> Lady
- <Sexy_MoN> that place in Texas
- <Electromax> Sexy_MoN and some topless girls apparantly
- <Sexy_MoN> where you can shoot topless women
- <brian9824> LiR definitely doesnt involve you
- <LadyInRed> so true
- <Sexy_MoN> OH!
- <brian9824> they couldnt afford to hire you
- <Sexy_MoN> that's going on my page
- <Snotboxrocker> Josh "Plucks" Hiscock
- <Snotboxrocker> Inigo Im sorry
- <Snotboxrocker> and i love you
- <Snotboxrocker> and your lastname
- <Snotboxrocker> thats why i do it
- <Snotboxrocker> out of love
- <Snotboxrocker> im done
- <Snotboxrocker> thank you
- <InigoMontoya> apology accepted.
- <InigoMontoya> don't do it again please.
- <Snotboxrocker> Josh "Found Chad Millington under" Hiscock
- <Snotboxrocker> JOsh "Strikes" Hiscock!
- <InigoMontoya> Snot, I've asked you to stop.
- <InigoMontoya> I have contacted the moderators.
- <Snotboxrocker> your jerk, i was trying to get your attention
- <InigoMontoya> fudge off.
- <InigoMontoya> maybe I don't want to give you my attention, okay?
- <Snotboxrocker> I wanna know more about this Pony League
- <InigoMontoya> you've been warned.
- <InigoMontoya> go look it up then. pony.org. Leave me the hell alone.
- <InigoMontoya> Sexy - I thought you were gonna say 'played with your Wii'
- <LadyInRed> Inigo he might as well, he doesn't have anything else to play with
(Editor's Note - I think ole 'Hiscock' here speaks for himself. Inigo, we love ya.)
- <Guru> What's a chode.
- <Chad> A chode is a taint, the skin between the nuts and the anus
- <BigNasty> I freekin have gas...i think i have an abnormal stomach or something
- <saminex> how u know chad
- <saminex> u like licking on them?
- <Smoochy> CAN SOMEONE HERE TELL ME WHAT OPEN MINDED MEANS!!!
- <ChaosOverdose> Smoochy
- <ChaosOverdose> it means if I said "hey, let's go have gay sex" then you would say "ok" because you are open minded
- <Smoochy> I KNOW!! what its mean
- <Smoochy> DO YOU GUYS?!?
- <Smoochy> my and my friend are fighting over what it means
- <ChaosOverdose> do the gay sex line on him, he'll love that I'm sure
- <j_factor> sometimes when Guru talks, I wonder why he wasn't the load that was swallowed.
- * BoB makes note to self;get guru some pussy
- <BoB> anyone wanna see my scrotum?
- <sindon007> ME!
- * Kankaro raises his hand.
- <BoB> lemme get the link
- <MajorGimp> Random Fact Of The Day: when Guru was born, a piece of the clotheshanger
from that failed night was still in his head
- <DataDrain> O RLY?
- <DataDrain> =O
- <DataDrain> OUCH
- <Guru> MajorGimp - YOu've never even had a GF so shut your mouf
- <Guru> Metal Gear Solid sucks
- <lpj8> I personally enjoy MGS, but thats my opinion
- <Poke_MoN> LPJ, he's fudging with chat.
- <Poke_MoN> Guru says he hates everything.
- <Poke_MoN> Even sex.
- <Darrenm> Like he'd know
- <BoB> argh i be back mateys
- <BoB> someone touched my ass!
- <BoB> perverts
- <Iced> Wow, I just found the Advent Children soundtrack on an mp3 site
- <Iced> Go me
- <Iced> And then I ripped an unholy fart
- <Aj> when i work i make like 80$ a hour
- <Poke_MoN> Aj, what the hell do you make $80 an hour doing?
- <Poke_MoN> Giving old ladies head?
- <E_C_R> lmao
- <Aj> hell yah i do overcharge
- <Aj> esp the old people
- <English_MoN> Hungry, did you just say you love dick?
- <HungryWolf> YES
- <HungryWolf> I DICK
- <HungryWolf> DICK ROCKS
- <Kuros> Time for a sexy party!
- * Kuros breaks out the Cheetos
- <Forgotten_Freshness> Right now I own a room in the family candy store and gift shop, and put my games there.
- <Forgotten_Freshness> In a couple of years I'll have enough saved up for a store
- <zrw331> well while the rest of you sissys are on the internet chatting me and english_mon will be wearing amy jo johnsons panties on our heads screaming my name is william marrs
- <zrw331> real men steal panties
- <zrw331> haha
- <ChaosOverdose> helloooooo
- <ChaosOverdose> ooooo a little nipplage
- <ChaosOverdose> I'll allow it!
- <Scrodamoon> i dont even know what they are worth i just got a GC i traded a futon for it
- <Scrodamoon> lol
- <English_MoN> hahahahahah!!!!!!
- <Scrodamoon> which i payed nothing for
- <Scrodamoon> i build wood ones but this was a metal one
- <Scrodamoon> lol
- <PPP> MENTION ME ON YOUR PAGE!
- <PPP> haha
- <PPP> damn drinking. do you drink!
- <PPP> ?!
- Tribute To Master Of Noodles
What can we say, about Master Of Noodles. He was a bright young flower...just waiting to blossom into a beautiful creation. Sadly, video games took over his innocent young mind, warping it, twisting it, and destroying it into a hidous, sick and twisted domain for every foul thing known to the existance of evil!
Yet, Master Of Noodles, will forever life...in our hearts. Loved by all! Hated...by many. Yes, many people were quite jealous of his glorious nipples, his long, flowing chest hair, and his massive monster farts. Those...were my favorites. Sadly, his Assblaster will no longer be enjoyed, and wafted in, as the young, innocent, sparkling life that was, Master Of Noodles...is no more.
Master Of Noodles. You will live forever, in our hearts, our dreams, and our gastric discharges.
We'll remember you always, Master Of Noodles.
YOUR MY BOY MoN!!!
*Taps play slowely in the background. Fog rolls in dramaticly. Beautiful women are weeping everywhere.*
*A solitary box, is lauched into the air, exploding into thousands of noodles, all soaked in gasoline, and set ablaze. Thousands of firery noodles fall slowely around the gathering, in an umbrella effect, protecting the resting place of their Master...forever.*