Comment: PLEASE READ FIRST before you make an offer or message me.
I normally only check the site maybe once a day, if even that.
- I'm open to selling, but you will get a better price most likely if you offer a reasonable price. If you ask how much, I look up current going values and give you those prices. I don't use price lookup sites because they aren't always the best indicator for the condition the game is in.
- Please note, shipping is no longer cheap. So if the game is larger or heavier, you need to take that into account. Calculate it yourself.
- If you are buying, you will need to pay first regardless of feedback. No exceptions.
There's a reasoning behind that, so feel free to ask if you're interested. If you don't like that, then don't make a purchase transaction.
- If you try to lowball me, or trade me items that are not really an even trade, I usually mention it. If anyone should feel offended, it should be me. There is a reason I state some values on games I want, or if I put in the comments that it is a low want for me. Though I have recently just rejected terrible trades with no reason now. Saves me time.
- I keep up with most prices for current gen games, and have ways to obtain those games for cheaper than retail price. So I generally would not give you retail value (or for some people, they actually want more) for your common games that have been on sale numerous times. If it is an older, rare, hard to find, or collector's edition, that is another story.
- I'm willing to trade anything in my collection as well, but it may or may not take a great deal. Collection consists of my favorites, games I am currently playing, or games I want to play eventually. However, I'm willing to trade ANY game for the right offer and currently have most of my collection actually listed as available. Sometimes games on my wanted list I may want more than some in my collection. And if you are buying multiple things from me, or trading me something I really want, I am more inclined to part with stuff in my collection as well.
- I'm looking mainly for my wants which are generally newer generation stuff. Older and retro games I am not that interested in.
- If I can get a game for $10 or under, I generally would not make a trade due to shipping being 1/3 or more of the cost. With the increased rates of the post office (every single year!), it really doesn't make sense to make low value trades anymore. Also if you are buying, I most likely would not make a trip to the post office for anything that is under $10 in value before shipping. There may be some circumstances that I may such as if I'm already going to the post office, passing by there, or you're willing to purchase something I really want to get rid of. But generally speaking, I don't make too many trips out there. There's also no point in trading/selling if I can get the same or better value trading it into BBY, GS, AMZ, etc.
- Pictures provided upon request. However, I will only take them if we have any kind of offer on the table first. If you want to know why I do this, please just ask.
- I also trade and sell on a couple other forums as well. So if you are interested in some older anime, anime soundtracks, merchandise, figures, movies, shows, various cards like Magic and comic cards, game and anime promo items, etc, let me know.
If you made it this far, you are probably awesome. And thanks for reading! I appreciate it. I may even make some on the fence trades with you if you mention this.