Interests: Ultimate Frisbee
Likes: Jesus, The Beatles, old music in general, video games, meat, the Washington Capi
Dislikes: When your shoelaces are doubeknotted and STILL manage to come undone.
Generally I like to trade my newer games for multiple older but classic games. I own a
, and a
. In addition I have an iPhone 4,
account and a
player. I will trade for games (or
) for any of these consoles as well as games on the
. I trade games from most of these consoles and I've also acquired some
games that I may trade. I list the value on all of my games NOT because I will only trade for games of equal or greater value, BUT because I like to be informed of the value and I like to make sure the people I'm trading with feel the same way. I usually find my values from videogamepricecharts.com
Rules and important stuff when trading:
1. Sometimes I ship REALLY slow. I'm a busy person, especially during the school year but I try to ship out within at least two days when possible for me. I don't ever give people bad feedback for slow shipping because I understand that life is more important than videogame trading, but please keep in touch with me throughout the trade and I will do the same.
2. If you're my ranking or above, lets just save ourselves the hassle and both send at the same time. If you're a lot lower you send first and vice versa.
3. I don't like to pay for deliver confirmation unless we're trading big ticket items (usually only consoles).
4. Package your games properly. Just got a game that was in great shape the other day but the case got broken in the mail. I don't blame the trader usually because those mailmen are reckless but do your part to protect your games.
5. If I'm really after a certain game, I'll be willing to make VERY LOW value trades but not every time. It's worth sending me an offer.
6. I generally don't like to buy things off of people. Feel free to offer me PayPal/cash in exchange for some of my games but I'm not looking to invest much more money into videogames than I already have. Once again, I always make exceptions to my rules.