Interests: Anime, RPGs, drawing, writing.
Likes: Collecting RPGs, especially box sets, original pressings, and extras.
Dislikes: Rude people.
I recently had financial issues. I have since resolved them and have been clearing out my BTRs. If anyone would like to trade or buy from me I am agreeing to send first until my % is returned to a respectable amount.
Thank you all for the patience and understanding. :)Smoking / Pets
I don't mind if you are a pet owner as I'm not allergic, but if there has been some mishaps such as stains or tears, please let me know in advance.
I DO mind smoke smell. I've recieved a few trades where this has happened and I don't like the smell. If you smoke or has family/friends that smoke and visit/borrow your games, please be kind enough to let me know beforehand.
I am the proud owner of a cute little orange tabby. If you are allergic to cats, please keep this in mind, although my games are usually kept on a shelf, hair does travel. About Me
I used to be a very active collector, but my priorities have changed, save a few items. My list is up to date but most items are in storage, so let me know if you're interested in something and I'll make sure I still have it.MOST WANTED
Illusion of Time (PAL Import, SNES)
Final Fantasy VIII, Star Ocean 2, Parasite Eve, Illusion of Gaia, Heavy Rain, Mana Khemia, ...Games Downloaded on PSN, Wii, or XboxLive
Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, IX (PSN)
Chrono Cross (PSN)
American McGee's Alice [PSN]
Legend of Mana (PSN)
Parasite Eve (PSN)
Parasite Eve II
Resident Evil 2
SMT: Digital Devil Saga
Star Fox 64 (Wii)
Super Mario RPG (Wii)
Super Smash Brothers (Wii)
Harvest Moon (Wii)
Shining Force (Wii)
Secret of Mana (Wii)Favorite Musicimageimage
COLD (Become a fan, become a member of the COLD Army at www.coldarmy.com) / The Killer and the Starimage
Ayumi HamasakiFavorite Game Companies
ATLUS, USA. (Become a member of the Fatlus at www.atlus.com/forum/)
Gameboy Color ~teal~
Playstation 2 ~phat~
Playstation 2 ~slim~
Playstation 2 ~phat / modified~
Nintendo DS Lite ~black~
Nintendo DS Lite ~pink~
PSP ~Star Ocean Eternal Edition~
Playstation 3What do I offer?
- I can pay, trade, or sell items.
I don't mind combining things in trades, such as $$$/games for something more rare.
I offer games I am no longer interested in or happened to have doubles of. Most of my RPGs are in good condition because I am a collector. I expect the same.What am I looking for?
- I have moved past collecting RPGs and am looking only for items above or on my Wanted List.Imports?
I can play imports for Super Nintendo, Sega Saturn, Playstation / Playstation 2, Playstation Portable, and Gameboy Color.How do I rate?
You'll see "very low, low, medium, high, very high" ratings next to my games instead of prices. I used to have prices, but due to the way RPGs fluctuate, I decided to list them by importance to me. The higher the rating, the more I want for it or more I want to keep it. If something in my collection is listed as "very high", its 99.99% not for sale.
As far as ratings for a trade I give excellents all the way 99% of the time. I state any minor annoyances in my feedback comments. Only expect something less if we are having major problems and even then, if we can come to an agreement I usually don't take it personally.
My negative ratings center around slow shipping. I don't have transportation and with college classes and budgeting I usually don't get to ship for a max of two weeks. Please keep this in mind, especially if Im sending first.Trading, Buying, and SellingTrading
- To trade, I'll usually try to offer something worth the price of another to you, so do the same for me in return. I don't collect games without original case inserts or manuals usually (if the case is cracked, that's fine, it can always be replaced). Must have all discs and I would prefer extras, but without is okay, too if the game is pretty rare.If we trade, the one with the lowest score sends first or we both send together. If you have BTRs you must send first. Period.Other
- On rare occasions, I may trade some items on my Collection List for items on your list that I'm interested in. =) Feel free to message me, Im on the site almost every day unless Im having problems with the internet or on a small vacation.Buying
- To buy, just use the PM or Offer System. I use Paypal and on rare occasions, Money Order. Nothing else.Selling
- Items on my availible list might be offered for sale. I won't sell things in my Collection, but I may trade something. Please use Paypal!Please don't forget to check my Availible DVDs & the last part of Availible Games for Anime-related goods!