Interests: Video GamesQuote:
Likes: Video Games, Apple Macs, David Bowie, The Talking Heads, Elvis Costello
Dislikes: BS, Windows, traders who list "wants" they don't want. WTF?@!?
"All things in time."
I live overseas and specialize in Japanese imports. I have been assisting people in finding their collection's "holy grail" for 7 years and am running a success rate around 50 percent right now. I'm also a big collector and will happily trade for what you want. I am best with post-Famicom Japanese imports but also have done orders for things like the TV Jack systems. Hope to hear from you. Note: Available items with prices are items from my friend's store and are for sale only in most cases. Also you must pay first on those because they are not mine. Thanks.
Genesis/Mega Drive - Blue Almanac (Import)
N64 - Neon Genesis Evangelion (Import), Dance Dance Revolution Disney Dancing Museum (Import), WinBack Covert Operations
GameCube - Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime
Xbox - Doom 3 (Taiwanese Limited Edition Collector's Version), The Prince of Persia 2 Warrior Within (Taiwanese Version), Thief Deadly Shadows (Taiwanese Version)
N-Gage - Legacy Official Expansion, Journey II, Pathway To Glory, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
WonderSwan - Harobots
PSP - Dynasty Warriors
DS - Sprung, Age of Empires: The Age of Kings
GBA - Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Serious Sam Advance, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Mac - Summoner, Civilization III, Another War
Commodore 64 - Wasteland
Reading - Edgar Allen Poe Selected Works, War and Peace (Audiobook on my iPod)
1. If you have less trades, are non-subscribed, or have a bad trader report you send first.
2. If you have more trades I send first.
3. Exception to the above. On big fat orders/trades (ie systems/fat stack of games) if I don't know you, you send first. I'd rather lose opportunities than money. I'm sure you can dig it.
4. On shipping: shipping from here to the US starts at about 11 or 12 USD for a CD and goes way up depending on the size and weight of the item. I always send by EMS and generally send on either the Tuesday or Wednesday following the pending of the trade. If we are trading (as opposed to you buying) I don't charge any shipping because you will need to pay roughly equivelent shipping to send me my item(s).
5. On condition: I do NOT want rentals or damaged items. I do NOT want any items that are incomplete. I do NOT want any items that are mixed nationality (i.e. US game, Euro book, Japanese Manual). Unless I specifically say it is okay to send me such items do NOT send them because I do not want them.
1. List items in "The Que" (check my forum) with all of the following: name, system it's for, price you're willing to pay. By doing this you are saving me a lot of time running around and sending e-mails and increasing everybody's chances of getting what they want.
2. Be realistic. Yeah I can get the Panzer Dragoon Orta XBOX, but not for 50 bucks.
If you send damagable items to me in an envelope I WILL give you an unacceptable courtesy rating and possibly a Bad Trader Report. I do not send damaged items and do not want them sent to me. Keep that in mind.