Interests: Music, video games, and sportsQuote:
Likes: Wouldn't YOU like to know?
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
It's me again. Now that a collection page exists (yay), I've decided to trim my bio page here by moving all of my collection listings over to the collection page. That's what it's there for, right? So far, I've completed my Dreamcast, Xbox, and PS2 collection listings, so you won't find those games listed here anymore. Go look at the collection page if you really wanna see them.
Someday, and that day may never come, I also intend to add my GameBoy Advance games to the collection page, as well as my PSX games, Saturn games, Genesis, Master System, NES, SNES, N64...you get the picture. Everything that's not currently there, in other words. That's easier said than done since many of them are in boxes, the better to keep them from swallowing my room, but it's definitely on the 'to-do' list.
In the meantime, here are the listings I haven't gotten to yet:
1) NES w/ ~ a dozen games, including Metroid, Castlevania, Kid Icarus, etc. If I'm not mistaken, my old frontloading NES is now the property of Goodwill, so what's left is my toploader and the assorted games. Hands off!
2) Sega Master System with two controllers and an unknown quantity of games, including Double Dragon, Phantasy Star, OutRun, Joe Montana Football, Pro Wrestling, and others.
3) Sega Saturn w/ ~ a dozen games. Recently purchased from a friend who, unfortunately, wasn't in the practice of keeping his boxes and docs. The games are mostly CD only, but nothing terribly special -- Tomb Raider, WSB2, etc. If you have any of the better Saturn games (particularly Magic Knight Rayearth or NiGHTS), do let me know. I doubt if I'll have what you want for them, but I would appreciate a heads-up, at the very least.
4) Sega Dreamcast w/ 90ish games. See collection.
5) Xbox with 40-50 games. See collection+trade pages. The system isn't for trade, nor are certain of the games - some I bought at work with my discount, others I just don't wish to trade. The games that I can't or won't trade will all be on my collection page. Those that ARE for trade will usually be listed on my 'for trade' page.
6) Nintendo GameCube. You're not getting the system off of me, so don't bother asking. All of my games are listed between my collection and trade pages. As with the DC and Xbox, if it's on my collection page, it's either a game I can't trade, or one that I'm probably not willing to part with. It never hurts to ask, but don't get your hopes up.
7) PlayStation 2. Like the Xbox, the system isn't for trade. You know the drill by now. The games I have for trade are usually on my trade page. Those I can't or won't trade are on my collection page, although the "won't" side of things may change, so again, never hurts to ask.
8) GameBoy Advance SP w/ around 15-20 games in hand. The system is emphatically not for trade. Don't even waste your time asking. The games *may* be for trade depending on whether or not you have any GBA games I want. The only way I'd consider trading any GBA games for non-GBA stuff is if you have one of the three Saturn games mentioned above (or if something else comes up that I really really want).
9) Game Gear with about half a dozen games. Nothing special here, but nothing I'd really trade at this point either.
10) Sega Nomad! Thanks, SegaBob.
My Genesis games will get listed in full one of these days, I'd hope.
My ground rules are simple.
1) If you're buying an item, I must receive payment before I'll ship. If I've done business with you on multiple occasions and found you to be reliable, I may be willing to make an occasional exception. All others, just get used to sending payment first.
2) Don't waste my time with ridiculous offers, and I'll reciprocate. I may be trying to clear out games I don't play anymore, but I'm neither desperate nor looking to get ripped off. I also ought to mention that not everything on my list falls under the "games I don't play anymore" category. The PC games do. The console stuff generally doesn't, although anything on my list is tradeable. Just use common sense. I'm merely asking fair value. I have been known to part with stuff for less than fair, but that's generally only as a favor to a friend. Don't take advantage of my good nature.
3) If you have a bad trader report, I will only *sell* the item(s) in question. Per rule #1, that means I must receive payment (and it must clear) before I'll send anything out. No exceptions.
That's pretty much it. Don't screw me over, and I'm easy to get along with. I realize that the nature of my activity means that I may not have hundreds of trades, and that it's likely to remain that way. I also realize this may make folks a little more wary of trading with me. But hey -- I have a
now! I think I've proven myself trustworthy, even if I'm not as active as somebody with five gold stars. When it comes to item(s)-for-item(s) trades, I'm willing to be flexible as far as who sends when -- as long as I trust you. If I get the sense you're not on the level, and you have fewer trades than me, I probably will insist that you send first.
If I trust you or have done business with you before (the two will usually go hand-in-hand, though not always), however, I may be willing to send first even if I have more trades. Of course, this also depends on the nature of the trade. We'll take it as it comes, eh?
That about does it. Like I said, I'm easy to get along with. Don't screw me over, and we'll be fine. Feel free to email inquiries in such cases, as I may be able to acquire said item even if I don't currently own it.
I look forward to doing business with y'all!