Interests: Gaming, Sports, Writing, Medicine
If there any reservations about trading with me, here is my eBay profile. http://myworld.ebay.com/jimmypharaohI promise you...I'm all about having a good reputation, so there is no danger in trading with me. As of March 20th 2013, these are my trading guidelines:
1. I will trade with just about anyone, but who sends first is based on the star rating. If you are a new trader and do not have a star rating, or have a star rating with fewer transactions that I do, I ask that you send first. If you have a higher star rating and/or more transactions than I do, I have no problems sending out my end first.
2. I always send out items with a delivery confirmation. This is just my way of telling the other member that I'm legit. I'm taking the same shipping approach here that has worked for me so well at eBay: I almost always send out my items the next day, and if something happens to where I can't, I'll definitely communicate that.
3. If you have BTR's and wish to work out a trade, YOU SEND FIRST. No exceptions.
4. If you have a lower feedback rating and/or fewer positive transactions than I do, YOU SEND FIRST. No exceptions.
5. Paypal is preferred, so if you want to buy a game from me with cash or a check, YOU SEND FIRST. No exceptions.
I' have tons of games, gaming consoles, and DVDs that I can let go of, and my trade list is growing steadily.
These are the systems I currently own: