Interests: Java/JS Programming, my family, gaming, weight liftingQuote:
Likes: My family, portable gaming, trading, working out
Dislikes: Arrogance, laziness, lies, stupidity, traffic
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. "Albert Einstein"
Just for reference purposes, I'll list feedback record that I've accumulated over the past few years:CheapAssGamer FeedbackTradeGamesNow Feedback
A few rules:
1. Whoever has more feedback, decides who sends first.
2. If you have either an active or past BTR, you will send first regardless of feedback.
3. I'll give you a detailed description of my item before dealing with you (or even a pic if requested) and I'll expect the same from you.
4. Please be honest and responsible when it comes to shipping. I don't mind waiting a little as long as you notify me. Communication is very important when trading.
5. I ALWAYS use Delivery Confirmation when shipping my items and expect the same from you. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you don't use Delivery Confirmation when you ship your items and they get lost, I will not be responsible.
6. When sending GBA games, please package them so that the game box won't get damaged during shipping (in a box, flatten).
7. The "value" on my games doesn't necessarily reflect their monetary value, but it simply represents my love for them :P It will be very hard to get my "A"games unless it's an offer I cannot refuse.
|Now Playing: |