Interests: Sealed GBA stuff! Let me know what you have!Quote:
Likes: GBA, CIB Vintage Games, Music, Open Mindedness,
Dislikes: Playstation, naivity
Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.
Basically, I'm only interested in sealed games. Unless it's more of a vintage game (Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, NES, SNES, and N64). I am always looking to buy sealed GBA games! Please message me if you have any and I will let you know if I need them or not!
1. If you have a Silver star or below you send first.
2. If you have/had a BTR that is clearly your fault you send first.
3. You MUST describe everything accurately, that means tell me if it's Player's Choice and the condition of the label/disc
4.Please....Please...Mark when you have received/sent.
5. If you have a problem with what I sent let's work it out before we leave bad feedback.
6. If you don't want to/cant afford to do Delivery Confirmation I have no problem with that, just don't expect me to send first. (If I have traded with you multiple times with 0 problems we can do a 'Both Send Immediately')
7. If you act like a jackass in the forums (even if you're not talking to me) and what you say isn't even funny, I will filter you.
8. If you push me to send my side out when you haven't sent yet, you better be sending the second you see that "I Have Sent" notification pop up.
9. I go to the Post Office once a week. Generally Fridays. So if I get your package on a Saturday. I most likely won't be able to ship until Friday the next week. If you have a problem with that DO NOT TRADE WITH ME.
Personally I can't stand stickers/writing on games. I clean all of this off of my personal games and my available ones. Hopefully you could do the same courtesy.
Forgotten_Freshness (29 trades!)
Eggplant_Wizard (20 trades!)
Alright. Here's pictures of my collection.