Oreo

Status: abandoned (This account is not active)
Missouri, United StatesUnited States
Has traded with 117 Different Traders (145 total trades)
Ratings are excellent [99%] [117 ratings]
Last login: on 2-Jun-2008 at 8:13pm
Subscriber: not currently subscribed
Member since: 17-Jul-2003
Incidents Reported: 2
Page Hits: 0 today (20 in the last 30 days)
Deal Preference: Trade, Buy or Sell
I Trade: Game Cube Games/Accessories, Xbox Games, VHS, CD'S, DVD'S, Audio/Video Accesories
http://gametz.com/user/Oreo.html

Favorite Links:  
Gametz
Ebay
Interests: Video Games, Movies, Cars, Sleeping
Likes: My Wife, Casey,Women, Vid Games, Movies, Friends, Family, Cats
Dislikes: Some Dogs, Difficult People, Biatches

Quote: In the poker game of life, women are the rake.
Comment:

I think priority mail is the biggest rip off in the world. I ship media or First class whichever is cheaper of if they are close in price I go first class. I've shipped numerous items media and first class @ the same time and noticed that media gets there the same day 90% of the time and a day later the other 10 %, sometimes also beats First Class...dont ask me why. I don't mind my stuff being shipped media or first class. If there is a special circumstance ie a birthday or whatever and you need the item quicker, we can negotiate @ that time.

most if not all my games (except some gba games being cart only) are mint/complete, same goes for my dvds. I have the dvds listed as good or very good due to pickyness. I have a disc dr that will buff out any scratches and eliminate disc skips although I haven't had any problems with skipping on any of my dvds. If you want me to run the dvd you are interested in trading for though the disc dr due to minor scratches lmk and I'll gladly do so. All of my dvd's are Widescreen some contain both formats but I only bought WS.

I am interested in trading off my remaining dvds and xbox games, however I am not interested in obtaining more. I own a cube and gba and only collect/play games for those 2 systems.

Feel Free to email me! Right now I'm looking for these Game Cube Games to complete my collection. I would like to obtain Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2 and any other Game Cube exclusive title that appeals to me. I'm also collecting strategy guides for all of my gamecube games, mostly the nintendo brand ones.

I have Xbox games I can get in a week, they are all on my list

I have a lot of DVD's for trade/sale and a couple cube games, also money and subtime is always avaiable/excepted!

I also have a large VHS collection, and have access to lots of movies, games, and gaming and video accesories, both new and used, email me with any ???'s