Here's the perks:
1. I do
accept Greatest Hits/Player's Choice games. I trade to play games, not to stare at them on a shelf.
2. I will give specific descriptions of any of my games upon request.
3. I almost always ship the day after I receive my side of the trade.
4. I'll almost always give a reason for any declined offer, so don't be afraid to shoot me one.
5. I accept gifted Paypal, money orders, or cash (at your own risk).
Now the restrictions:
1. Because of dishonesty of game condition descriptions and troubles with a multiple gold star trader
, I will no longer ship at the same time or first
except with a very select few traders. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but that has soured me on trading in general. I am aware that this will exclude me from trading with many multi-star users, but I prefer to err on the side of caution.
2. I only trade within the United States. No exceptions.
3. The only way we can trade is through either first class or Priority Mail with confirmation. Media mail is just too slow for my taste.
4. Anything shipped to me must be packaged well. Anything that can be crushed (cartridge/box/multiple cd jewel case, etc.) should be mailed in a box. A DVD case can be shipped in a bubble-padded mailer. Please note that if a game arrives in a worse condition than stated, I will not leave an excellent rating.
Hopefully your experience with me can be a pleasant and polite one. Thank you for taking the time to read my bio, and please look at my list to see if anything interests you.