Comment: ATTENTION GAMETZ USERS: ADVANCE WARS FOR THE GBA IS FOR TRADE CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED!
Interests: THE UK I Want to visit there! RAIN MAN & The Facts of Life!! 80s Music & Movies!Quote:
Likes: Foxtrot (Best Comic), UK, Kmart, Drawing, Pamida, Final Fantasy, Other Stuff.
Dislikes: Druggies, People who hate gays, Lesbian Porn, & Rappers.
That is western civilization's biggest post war growth industry! -Norman Clegg (Peter Sallis)(Last of the Summer Wine)
Hey all! I'm Nathan. I'm 19 and I work at Wal-Mart Supercenter as a cashier.
I have been a member of this site for over 2 years and I love this site. I like it better than Ebay!
EVERYONE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT Http://nathanbush.tripod.com !!!!!! You'll be glad you did! And sign the guestbook!
Game of the day: (1-1-03) The Legend of Zelda - NES
- Who I owe a lollipop to, since he is the pimp daddy!
DyneUsers that annoy me
I just wanted to let you know a few things....here they are:MY VALUE SCALE
* = Easy to take off my hands...Some of the games with this rating can burn in hell for all I care.
* * = I'm sure we might be able to work something out with the good old 2 star rating.
* * * = These games with the three star rating will take a lot of wheeling and dealing to get. Sometimes in a while I give in so you might be surprised!
* * * * = Okay now this gets personal. These games are my coolest games out of my entire 432 game collection (counted them this weekend Jan 26-27, 2002). It will be entirely difficult to get these four star games.
* * * * * = Very rare to me. You may not think so but I do. It will take a large ransom of money to get these games.
* * * * * * * * * * = Very few games get the Ultimate 10 Star rating. These games are my prized possesions of my collection. You would have a better chance of buying these games from FuncoLand or Kmart or something.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING/TRADING MY NES PACKAGE HERE IS WHAT COMES WITH IT!!!!!!!!! UPDATED 02/03/04
Nintendo Entertainment System Push Down Loader System
2 Nintendo Entertainment System Controllers (one licensed and one unlicensed)
1 NES Zapper with Manual (If i can find the manual)
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
2 Nintendo Entertainment System Games of your choice from my GameTZ List.
Nintendo Entertainment System Box with Manual. (That will be extra)
This is like a deal of a lifetime. You can't find anything like this anymore. So Email me or catch me on AOL/MSN/Yahoo if you are interested. BE PREPARED TO PAY OR TRADE BIG POSSIBLY
chatting*-MY CHATTING SETTINGS-*chatting
I am usually in the chatroom. If you want to make deals, whisper me or PM ME!
I say, here are my rules!
THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT RULES!
1. The first thing ya gotta do is TRADE WITH ME BY MESSAGING ME OR EMAILING ME FIRST! DO NOT CREATE PENDING TRADES BEHIND MY BACK OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!
2. If you have ZERO trades, you send first no matter what!
3. The stickers on the games cannot be faded or torn, but I can make
4. For Playstation I expect a box/jewel case with the manual.
For PC games I don't mind as long as they got a jewel case or
Slip cover on the cd.
5. I do not do worldly trading unless I approve of it. Canada is the only country out of the US I will trade with without approval. If we do world trade, you send first no matter what.
6. I do not trade unlicensed games. I do not want your unlicensed games in my house.
7. I will not pay your shipping costs unless I make an exception.
8. If we are in a trade that includes a system you send first. If I have a system to trade, I will send first. If we both have a system, whoever proposed the trade first will send first.
9. Money orders, cash, cheques, pounds, etc. will ALWAYS be sent first! If whichever user has a BTR, they send first no matter what...if hypothetically I have a BTR and the trading user has a BTR also, then the person with the least amount of trades sends first.
10. I will report you if I don't recieve any games from you in a trade.
11. Enjoy my games!
Those are my rules!
Catch me in AOL and MSN all the time! I am like on all the time. I may not be on Yahoo Messenger, but sometimes I am. And I am rarely on ICQ. Odigo logs in every time I connecto so I will be on that while I'm online. But MSN or AIM is your best shot of reaching me.THANK YOU!See ya later!Cordially,Nathan Bush