Thanks for visiting! Please take a few moments to go over my trading rules before sending me an offer. My rules are as follows:
- Make sure to check through my feedback before we agree on a deal if you have any doubts about trading. I currently have 56 positive feedback here on GTZ, and if you'd like some feedback from another site, visit TGN (tradegamesnow.com) and search for the name Rav. I am an administrator there and have 232 positive feedback.
- Lower feedback sends first! Please remember that. If you have even 1 less feedback than I do, I have the right to ask you to send first. You have that same right if you have 1 more feedback than I do. If you are buying from me though, I would ask that you send first no matter what.
NOTE: I'm more than willing to use TGN feedback here as well.
- I try my best NOT to trade out of the United States. I will only trade out of the country if it's for something I'm really after or if it's a very good deal on my end that I just can't pass up. Please try not to send me an offer if you're in Canada, the United Kingdom, etc.
- I want games that are in like new condition. If we agree on a deal and you tell me that your item is mint, I expect mint. I would hope you would expect the same from me.
- Please let me know as soon as our trade is finalized how you would like your package to be sent (priority, first class, etc) and if you want anything extra with it (delivery confirmation, insurance, etc). I will expect the same type in return.
NOTE: I highly recommend delivery confirmation on all of my deals.
- Lastly, like most people here, if you have any negative feedback, you will send first. If you have any neutral feedback, I may want to know exactly why you were given that feedback (other than what your feedback itself says) and why you shouldn't be asked to send first.
Well, that's about it. Not too many rules, but please be sure to follow them. You may not agree with them all, but these are my rules, and I plan to follow them. Remember, you don't have to trade with me if you don't agree.
Thank you for reading, and I hope we can work out a deal sometime soon!