0. Money is the same as a trade item to me. Please dont give me that excuse that you don't get crap in stores before you pay for it because you know what, this isnt a store. Please refer to my rule number 1 here to see how trades, including cash as a trade item, are handled!
1. Standard shipping rules apply here, I have more trades, you send first. You have more trades, I'll send first. I really have to enforce this rule now, there have been too many people scamming people in this site lately. So from now on, I will only send same time to people that have , if you have or less you HAVE to send first.
2. If you have a BTR, you send first. If you have a recently resolved BTR's and have your stars back, rule one applies.
3. Items in my collection page aren't for sale or trade.
4. Please be accurate when describing your items! I try my best to give a good description of what i'm selling/trading, and all that I ask is that you do the same.
5. PLEASE keep up with communications! I hate nothing worse than making a deal with someone, marking my items as shipped and then not seeing that person log on anymore after they got my message saying I shipped! All it leads to is bad thoughts in my head, and me taking precautions like getting the phone number to the closest police station to that person.
Loss of communication is one of the main reasons people on this site file BTR's so fast, nobody wants to get ripped off and just the thought of it makes people angry!
6. Please don't not ask me to make cash offers for your items. I can only offer what I think an item is worth, and sometimes it may be of low value to me. A lot of people are offended when they receive low ball offers and act like kids and decline offers or block communications because of it. So if your selling, let me know the price so we can avoid all of this!
Thank you for reading my rules!