Interests: Video Games, Music, Wrestling, Computers, Chatting, Working Out, Walk the Beach Quote:
Likes: RPGs, Action/Adventure, Platforming. Meeting new people, Trading/Buying/Selling
Dislikes: People who are dishonest, rude, and/or are not true to their word.
I believe in love surviving death into eternity
I'm a down to Earth guy. I usually keep to myself, but on occasion will reach out if I have spare time. I've been playing video games my entire life. I started gaming when I was either seven or eight years old when my step dad randomly brought home from work an original Nintendo Entertainment System. The first games we had were Super Mario Bros, Blaster Master, Zelda, Pin Bot. Well like I said before I usually keep to myself so I will end this short description. I look forward to trading with you soon. :)
Keep morals in check.
Do not allow anyone or anybody to prohibit doing what you enjoy.
Always be prepared to listen when someone else speaks because learning never ends.
When someone no longer want to improve they have given up.
1. I expect all items sent to me with some type of confirmation number. Delivery confirmation does not cost much more when shipping first class. This way the package will not only be tracked, but will not get lost in the mail. I also do my best to ship out same day or the day after. Print your labels out online and save an easy $1 or more plus you won't have to wait in line at the Post Office! If you don't have a printer, I suggest investing in one if you plan to do a lot of trades. For the time being you could use a local library or career center which will charge 25 cents or less.
2. If you're sending valuable items($50+) through the mail I would recommend using insurance. It's not my fault if something happens to your item in the process of shipping.
3. If I have more trades, you send 1st. If you have more trades, no BTR'S, & decent feedback, I'll send 1st.
4. BE VERY HONEST WHEN SELLING AND/OR TRADING WITH ME!
5. If you decline one of my offers please explain why. We could both be missing out on playing some great games!
6. Don't back down on one of our deals or I won't trade with you ever again plus you will lose my respect.
7. If you false advertise the item you sell/trade me I will give you a BTR & charge you for the shipping that I had to take my time to send it back because you false advertised. After you send back my money/item & the shipping charges I will remove the BTR.
8. Keep in contact with me when trading so that I know your next move and what you're going to do. Communication is the key.
9. Follow my rules & we shall have no problems.
10.All of my Playstation games that are marked as GH are Greatest Hits, as with my Nintendo games that have PC means Player's Choice. I do my best to mark my games accordingly as they are, but if there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and i hope we can trade soon!