Interests: Video Games (duh), Soccer, Football, MMA, Hockey
Likes: Fair offers
Dislikes: Declines without Message or Counter
Like everyone else here I love videogames but I hate getting ripped off with trade in values. I am trying to reduce my collection of older games or games I have beat so if you see a few that you want let me know. I have no problems sending multiple games for 1 "newer" game. I am honest, fair and I ship quickly (generally next business day) because I want my games as much as you do.
Basic rules I follow:
1. Whoever has fewer trades sends first. If we are equal, fewest years with the site sends first.
2. If you have a BTR you always send first no questions asked.
3. I send first class when its 1 and/or 2 games but if its several games I send parcel post to save some on shipping - this can be altered if you want. I always send with DC and in an protective envelope - I expect the same. I prefer local trades (Philly) so we can trade in person.
4. I will make an honest attempt to counter but if l decline I will add a message that states why.
5. Tell me if there are any flaws with the merchandise you are sending (even minor ones) and I will do the same.
I have a PS4 now so my 360 is starting collect dust. If you want to buy something from my list send me an offer with an amount and I will get back to you. I use videogamepricecharts.com and my personal desire for the game to create a value. If I list dollar values for games on my wanted list that would include shipping as well. If its a fair deal I will generally make a trade. I also do not have a PayPal account but I will accept or send Amazon gift cards instead of cash.
Bronze star... 4/29/10 - Thanks Dasgessabel
Silver star... 7/30/11 - Thanks sanhedrin
Gold star... eventually