Interests: Video games , Movies , Cars
Likes: Anime , Movies , Video Games
Dislikes: People that rip u off
Trades are like the standard:
I have more - you send first
You have more - I send first
If you're really really picky about conditions, please ask, I have no problem letting you know in detail.... remember one persons idea of a condition can be pretty different from the next!!!
PLEASE if you make me an offer, respond with at least a little bit of a message.... If I make you an offer please respond to the offer with at least a little explanation! I promise that I will do the same, if fact I always do so.... you never know what you might miss out on, just because the 1st offer isn't the best or exactly what you want... if you take the time to explain a little then we both will be able to under what the other is wanting and how they feel about what they are offering and we could then work it out so everyone is happy! I just don't understand either just declining or never responding at all... I would never do that to anyone and I would hope other people could at least take the time to make a short comment back. (And believe me I've already got some crazy offers, but I made sure to let them know why I wasn't interested and gave them suggestions on what would make it work if they wanted to do so!)
* Unopened - Item is sealed in some way (either shrink wrapped or unbroken manufacturers seal) and has never been used.
* Excellent - Item has been opened and used, but otherwise shows no sign of wear. The item is in perfect working condition.
* Very Good - Item is showing some minor forms of wear (minor scratches, or marks). The item is in perfect working condition.
* Good - Item is showing general wear, but looks good overall and is working perfectly otherwise
* Fair - Item is showing major amounts of noticeable wear that could not be ignored easily, but it is in perfect working condition.
* Poor - Item is barely holding itself together, it's beaten up pretty badly and is on its last legs, but it is in perfect working condition.
* Damaged - Item is not in perfect working condition. Be very careful dealing in items like this, the seller must be informed in detail of the damage.
Everyone has different ideas on what's what's with condition, so I like to at least feel I'm under rating most of the time so that people won't be unhappy, if you see something but you don't think the condition sounds good enough, please feel free to ask me about it and I will tell you in much more detail and can provide pictures or whatever you might want!