bio image

exopuppy Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews

Forest, Virginia, United StatesUnited States
Has traded with 146 Different Traders (170 total trades)
Ratings are excellent [100%] [146 ratings]
Last login: on 28-Jun-2017 at 1:20pm
Subscriber: not currently subscribed
Member since: 18-Jan-2010 Game Trading Zone member for over 7 years
Incidents Reported: 1
Page Hits: 5 today (35 in the last 30 days)
Deal Preference: Trade Only
http://gametz.com/user/exopuppy.html

Likes: video games, good trades, this site
Dislikes: people who don't respond to trade offers. is it that hard to click decline?

Comment:

There is one non-negotiable with me. DO NOT IGNORE OFFERS. You can tell me my offer sucks. You can say yes, or no, or "I need time to think about it." I will always do you the same courtesy. I find it incredibly inconsiderate to make no response at all, and it suggests to me that you might do other inconsiderate things in the course of a trade. I ain't mad, but I just don't feel like taking the chance with any of the following users (unless otherwise noted, the reason is that they ignored a trade offer):
ahab88
allstar898
Amekijin
Angel_ShindoW
Archillion
bmw05model
Charles
ChOzInWun
Count_Floyd
cvgun123
DJ_Sars_916
eZombie
fangtasia33
gamehoarder
Ghost1nTheMirror
huskeyeskimo
Jestering
jgon1013
jim27
kaztrator
Majin_shinsa
msmont
PennBulldog
Phishmidget
ProsetheticMind
Rygar
sandman
schummnation
slyfishbone
smgmatt
thegamesmen
TheLeprechaun
thisonekidmongo
Trocar
Thaivo - bad trader who stiffed me and abandoned the site


And now, some general suggestions I've found helpful for users of this awesome site:
1. Take it easy. Don't be offended if you receive an offer you don't like. Don't be offended if someone declines your offer to them. We all have our own ideas about what a game is worth, and that's cool. When we disagree, let's just call it what it is and move on.
2. Be polite. Mainly it comes down to communication. If you get an offer, don't ignore it and wait for it to go away. Just say yes or no. If you have a shipping delay, don't leave a guy hanging. Just send a message with what's going on. If there's something we need to know about your game, state it up front. Good communication is essential for trust in a setting like this.
3. Be fair. Whatever you do around here, first ask yourself "How would I feel if the other guy were going to do the same to me?" Think before you type, think before you offer, think before you put off that trip to the post office until tomorrow. If you do this, you'll get along fine with 99% of people around here. The other 1% are dongs who won't be happy no matter what, so don't sweat it.

My value system is:
VERY LOW - LOW - MED - HIGH - VERY HIGH

That scale is not about $$ value, just my personal level of interest. But when I make trades I do consider price, and I do tend to go by VGPC recommendations. If you make me an offer that doesn't account for that, chances are very good I'll decline no matter how high on my scale it is.