Interests: Programming, Electronic game playing.Quote:
Likes: People that are good.
Dislikes: People that are bad.
"Quotes are dumb."
1) I will usually pay cash for my wanted games (except when I'm flat broke [which can happen occasionally...]) The value rating pretty much estimates what I'll pay. And, if you e-mail me, YOU make an offer. Don't e-mail me asking for me to make an offer. Otherwise, I would have already e-mailed you ;)
1.5) If a game is not on my wanted list, please do not offer it to me. It's wastes a lot of my (and your) time.
2) I never buy games new. It's a silly waste of money if you ask me. So please, don't offer.
2.0beta) I never trade for new games either. Can't see any sense in it myself. Got a new game? Don't offer it to me, please.
3) If I have more trades than you, you gotta send first. If you have more trades than me, I'll send first. If we have the same trades, it depends on how many different people we've traded with, the tie-breaker as it were. This is how I've always done it, and it works pretty well.
9) Also, it does not matter whether or not I am sending you money or a game, you must send first if you have less trades than me. But if you have a good amount of trades, we'll probably just send at the same time.
0) What you offer must be approximately the same value of what you want! I have painstakingly listed all values of all wanted and available games for you to see! If you make an offer that doesn't have equal value on both sides, you will be thoroughly mocked! You have been warned!