Status: abandoned (This account is not active)
New Jersey, United States
Has traded with 162 Different Traders (188 total trades)
Ratings are excellent [100%] [162 ratings]
Last login: on 31-Jan-2010 at 8:04pm
Subscriber: not currently subscribed
Member since: 26-Oct-2003
Page Hits: 0 today (14 in the last 30 days)
Deal Preference: Buy or Sell Only
I Trade: Money, Anime RPG , Anime
Hello, I am big fan of anything anime and sport cards. I am building massive anime, games, and movies collection. I have 400+ anime dvds, 350+ games, 50+ dvds for my own collection. My collection is off limits. Everything that I sell are my duplicates. I am not an easy trader since I offer anime rpg and I want something good for it. I rarely have any time to play games. I am more of a collector. I love anime rpg games. I have huge want list but mostly as trade fillers. Only games I am interested are listed below. I am very flexible so I often will check your list. My list will be updated most of time. I blog here so I use this site frequently. I am very active so your offer will be answered quickly. I do check out your stuff at classified forum. I am an ebay seller with excellent ebay ratings (3000+) so don't worry. Check my ebay auctions. I also have listing on amazon.com.
2/8/09 - I fixed used LG portable dvd player I got from ebay. I am enjoying it now. I was mad when it didn't work.
2/2/09 - Super bowl was fun. Watching voltron. Only 19.99 at fye.
1/19/09 - It's a new year. Same old lousy work I have to do. Depressed.
12/29/08 - This year is almost up. Gamestop girl is retarded. She put Xenosaga I in my Xenosaga III. Double check your games.
11/25/08 - My Ico (ps2) games are selling on amazon. com. Thinking of buying 32" LCD HDTV.
11/12/08 - I don't have time to use internet so I can't respond as fast.
Occupation: Manager, ebay merchant
Stuff that I sell: Sports cards, anime
Stuff that I am hunting. Vintage nintendo table top + panorama games.
Anime that I am currently watching. DearS (vol.1), Azumanga Daioh (vol.4), Inuyasha(vol.42), Tenchi (disc 2), DNA^2 (vol.1)
Anime that I finished watching recently. Nadia, Maburaho
Games that I am currently playing: Grandia , Suikoden Tactics, Dragon Quest 8, Playboy Mansion, Romance of Three Kingooms
Systems that I own: Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Ds Lite, Retro Duo (Snes + Nes)
Favorite game companies: Square-enix, Koei, Nis, Atlus, and Working Designs
Things I need to work on: Anime list, Game price guide
Things I crave: White chocolate, strawberry, beef jerky
My Dog: Her name is Lucy. She's a scarycat. She's claustophobic and aquaphobic. She looks scary but I bet she's more scared than person who's looking at her.
This section is a must read if you want my attention.
80's Nintendo Popeye panorama handheld
80's Nintendo Donkey Kong Circus panorama handheld
Suikoden II (PS1)
Valkyrie Profile (PS1)
Altelier Iris 3 (PS2)
Any other anime rpgs that I don't have.
Saint Tail vol. 4 dvd
Inuyasha vol. 43+ dvd
Any Anime !!!!!
1. I prefer buying from ebay. I am very stingy. I only want to buy if it's item that I really want. Below market price please. I prefer using paypal and probably will not buy if seller don't have paypal account.
2. I prefer that you have paypal account. I can take money order but it has to be from US post office. I am not responsible for lost payment. You must pay first otherwise, I won't sell.
3. Games must be complete and in working condition. I want it to be very good or better condition. If you offer incomplete game, your offer is 99.9% likely to be countered or rejected.
4. I usually send by USPS First Class. I also send Priority or Media mail. Prefer delivery confirmation. I send things fast so I expect you to do the same. I only send stuff Monday through Friday.
5. People with lower number of trades than me send first. I'll send first to people with higher number of trades. I'll send same time to people with somewhat equal number of trades.
6. People with BTR must send first.
7. I will not be responsible for lost mail.
For those of you feel more comfortable to buy using ebay, check my items by clicking on the link below .
Watch out fellow GTZers! This is a permanent list of bad traders that I have encountered. >
Category 1: Bad traders
Anthonysiffredi - Agreed to send first but didn't send. He's a pirate.
Garritynet - Agreed to send first but didn't send. Waited 2 weeks.
Darc - Agreed to send first but didn't send. Waited 2 weeks. Has active btr.
Iceblueyes - Agreed to send money order but never received. Waited for a month.
Amber_Mepham - Agreed to send first but didn't send. Waited 2 weeks.
MunchiesMan - He is really stupid. Don't know how to send mail. What a loser!
Miketsa - He stole Atelier Iris game from Goozex. He's on this site as well. Ignore this loser.
Category 2: Bad Attitude
ctrader2006 - This idiot offers Tales of Destiny 2 for Grand Theft Auto Vice city to just fool around. Who's the one with the bad attitude?
Thatonedude - Was rude after I rejected his offer twice.