Interests: Sports, games, movies - the usual
|Most Wanted List|
- 18-Feb-2011 SANGRE
- 11-Apr-2011 NINTENDOMASTER
- 2 -Feb-2012 sonicsaint
Some Notes:- I have never been duped in a trade in all of the sites I have been on...yet. I have no problem with who sends what, and when, as long as I get what I traded for in a decent amount of time in stated condition.
- I ship first class mail with DC, usually in a bubble mailer for sturdy cases or carts. If you prefer a box, let me know in the trade. I also like to reuse mailers/boxes that I've receive in past trades, again, let me know beforehand if that is going to be a problem.
- I go by the standard condition model. If there are any conditions to know about, I will include them. I expect the same. I very rarely list anything in "excellent" outside of basically brand new items.
- As for completes, cart only games are fine without box/manual. Disc based games will require original case/artwork, manual not included should be ok.
- Lastly, I'm an easy going person who likes to trade. As I said above, if you have questions about anything, I am more than happy to answer them.