Comment: Trading Guidelines:
Interests: Games, movies, music, writing, sportsQuote:
Likes: You mean other than what I listed under "Interests"?
Dislikes: Deadlines, people who list cartridge-only games as "mint" or "complete" on eBay
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
1) If you have fewer positive feedback than me or any BTR's, you send first.
2) If you buy something from me, you send first and it must be American currency.
3) I use delivery confirmation and expect the same courtesy (within the US).
4) I prefer complete games and non-Greatest Hits versions but might be flexible, depending on the trade.
5) If I have an item in my Collection rather than my Availiable Items, I might consider trading or selling it, so feel free to make an offer.
6) Please don't be shy with your trade offers. The worst that can happen is that I say no thanks.My Want Ratings:
1 = Low priority. I wouldn't mind having this, but I'm in no hurry.
2 = Still pretty low priority. I would like to see this in my collection at some point.
3 = Standard priority. I'd like to have this.
4 = I'm looking to add this to my collection soon. Will be willing to wheel and deal a bit more to get it.
5 = Very high priority. If you have it, I'm definitely interested in working out a deal.My Have Ratings:
1 = Unused. Most offers will be accepted.
2 = Doesn't see much use. Won't take much to get.
3 = These are usually things that still have value to me but I'm willing to part with in order to get the items on my want list.
4 = Chances are, somebody in my family is still using these items. It will take an enticing offer.
5 = Represents items of high value to me. Will take a very good, serious offer with items of equal value.
on October 11, 2006
on September 14, 2007People I will not trade with: