Interests: Sangokushi (三國志), weird things, SpaceQuote:
Likes: Privacy, liberty, and a sane, reasonable future for everyone. Common sense.
Dislikes: Big Brother, bs, biometrics, weapons, etc
"All we are" Kim Mitchell
Stargate Atlantis and eating hotdogs
TODO: Upload all the links and general information again. Right now is just the bare minimum of what I originally had posted. Needs to be rewritten for clarity purposes.
Solution: Give them a home without taking their dignity and humanity. It is also cheaper for the police and taxpayer as was done in Utah.http://yro.slashdot.org/story/14/07/25/215233/the-...
(16:32:29)<hex>the wild tobacco plant knows which kind of bug is attacking it
(16:32:52)<hex>and releases odors that attract other bugs that eat the first one!
(16:32:55)<lou>ooh that does sound interestinghttp://www.themukt.com/2014/07/29/verizon-stock-ow...
- Totally not a conflict of interesthttp://www.intellihub.com/17-year-old-girl-shot-fa...
Selfie is a stupid word.
*[One Piece Mansion] ONEPIECE_0006.PSF plays*
(17:24:24)<nensondubois>The GMO seeds should be isolated indoors by mandate so this happens at a rate of next to zero
(17:24:42)<sean>the seeds should all be rocketed in to the sun
(17:24:50)<sean>along with abortion doctors
(17:24:55)<Terryn>Don't mutate the sun.
(17:25:21)<nensondubois>the sun is a giant neon pizza sign
(17:26:08)<Oranjer>pizza are really tiny non-fusion-capable stars
Chapter 1: That Dang Pouch
Setting: Daytime in a cartoonish forest.
Mama Kangaroo is upset for having her daughter stretch out her pouch all those years. The daughter Kangaroo is upset because her pouch keeps eating her turkey. She now utters the catchphase "that dang pouch!"
A Purple-orange wavy carrot puts his book down and says "Oh dear, now look what you did! You made Mama Kangaroo cry!" A small mouse runs past from left to right squealing "LELELELELELELE" then disappears. Upon seeing this, everyone's jaw drops and a comedic timpani dropping sound plays.
An eraser falls off a desk. Carpenter ants nearby pick it up and carry the object back to their nest where they will worship it forever.
You know what else is dumb? You can't ship beer via mail. This law needs to be overturned as with many other arbitrary ones.http://reason.com/archives/2014/07/26/hanging-dela...
- Dysfunctional and third-world indeed. Who knows, maybe we can internationally eliminate all state sanctioned murders one day.http://gizmodo.com/declassified-the-governments-se...
- Haven't we done enough damage to our own planet locally? We might as well destroy the tides because that is a great idea.http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/11/mi...
- I'm confident this law is illegal.
Wow, they really f*cked up commenting on Youtube.http://www.naturalnews.com/046164_Michelle_Obama_G...
- Yay, let's poison our children campaign! Is she batsh1t crazy, or did the lobbyists buy her brain? Also she is a massive hypocrite for turning away from organic healthy gardens, which are 100 percent healthy and pose absolutely no health risks.
"The chemical sprayed on GM crops -- glyphosate -- is also linked to wildly destructive environmental" Obummer fail.http://www.thedailysheeple.com/hillary-clinton-bac...
Solution: Boycott all GMO products.
RIP our future. Modern technology is a cancer that is killing our world and it shows how infantile we are when we exploit it for profits over safety. Well, hold on. I think modern technology is being abused as a direct result of advancing too quickly then we have time to understand it completely, ensuring proper utilisation. Medicine is the only real exception, and is the most important field of modern technology.
Exhibit A: http://tech.slashdot.org/story/14/07/25/2119223/th...http://news.slashdot.org/story/14/07/23/1954218/th...
- Freedom Fighters Action Squaud (Squat) :V I'm not going to get into all the valid points for why this is bs because there's no point in being redundant.
Sim City (SNES)
Set Main Menu BGM
ROM address (?? = any value)
*Imagine Alec Baldwin singing Tom Jones songs live at a convert venue for comedic purposes*
Fennel seed sucking contesthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dADUBcoEEHw
*Dunks a clock into a glass of milk*http://williamshatner.tumblr.comhttp://williamshatner.com/ws
(13:50:36)<sploosh>should I watch Johnny Mnemonic Extended Cut or Dumb and Dumber
(13:51:27)<nensondubois>Dumb and Dumber
Soushi Hosoi, Pirowo - [The Mahjong Touhaiden] Followers of Military Rulehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qhj3sJ5qshttp://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=2728901EDF2CEAE4...http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/22/5927917/the-worl...http://www.fastcoexist.com/3033000/this-smog-eatin...http://www.intellihub.com/colorado-activists-try-h...
- Actually, this is correct. Also, marijuana should be legalised everywhere. We ban a beneficial plant that saves lives because companies are greedy. We enact laws that create gangs and violence, police abuse and waste of taxpayer money. There is no logic whatsoever, just an enactment of chaos known as the "war on drugs". People are waking up and coming to their senses at least. Just pointing out one of flaws there are still massive flaws in society. I don't say modern society since flaws have always existed to much more extremes, especially since the very beginning almost 8,000 years ago. http://gizmodo.com/riaa-even-bullies-small-non-pro...http://tinyurl.com/ohb6v89
- This is all too real, folks.https://www.eff.org/privacybadger
(although I use gibiru.com for all of my searches)https://www.eff.orghttp://www.aclu.orghttp://www.prismbutton.comhttp://www.fightforthefuture.orghttps://act.demandprogress.orghttp://www.economicpolicyjournal.comhttps://www.torproject.orghttp://www.lucianne.comhttp://how-to.linuxcareer.com/i2p-anonymity-for-th...http://ip-check.infohttp://mgmbill.orghttp://www.amnesty.orghttp://anticorruptionact.orghttp://slashdot.orghttp://www.salon.com/2014/07/20/the_future_of_warf...http://foodbabe.com/2014/07/15/how-to-buy-the-heal...
(23:42:09)<pepito>im watching some weird fat finnish man with a micropenis walk around his crapty apartment naked
There are a few things I hate about half of my family including their conservative guilt, anti-marijuana stance and their need to control other people and run their lives, general idiocy and bad attitude towards life I have been subject to for the past 6 years would make a good rant video eventually.http://www.intellihub.com/mexican-farmers-fight-pr...
- Please stop f*cking with genetics and breeding experiments. Thanks!http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/21/5922159/biodegra...http://reason.com/blog/2014/07/15/millennials-dont...
- I am millennial and I'm not voting Democrat. Then again I am not registered to either party.
I believe in livable wages for all and a few "Democrat" ideals, still, the party sucks overall. Massive government, anf insane taxes are two of the major problems with the Democrat party. It also none of the government's business how much money I amount. I don't mind paying for a home for everyone with a reasonable federal sales tax on all non-food items in-store retail only. I am against the Death penalty and all forms of aggravated prison treatment.http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/20/...
- I would refuse to pay.http://www.wired.com/2014/07/dark-mail-hides-metad...
- Sigh... I really hope the people involved with the NSA and other spy agencies die of cancer. Also advertisers.http://phys.org/news/2014-07-nature-strongest-unst...http://fabiensanglard.net/prince_of_persiahttp://www.theverge.com/2014/7/19/5918473/german-a...
(18:16:32)<PONY_PONI_PONE>remember desert bus simulator
(18:18:37)<fusk>I love poney
(18:18:50)<n>^ Desert Bus (The Game)
(18:18:59)<nensondubois>desert bus pen and teller
(18:19:05)<PONY_PONI_PONE>cinematic driving through a tunnel
(18:19:11)<fusk>I can't play it
(18:19:23)<nensondubois>8 hours of eye popping madness for all ages!
(18:19:28)<PONY_PONI_PONE>oh me either
(18:19:35)<PONY_PONI_PONE>i don't feel like activating java for this
*random dubstep, 70's-80's-90's, early 2000's song plays*
Things we can't know for certain:
1. How much energy it takes for organisms to evolve and how much energy is produced by mutating genes.
TODO: Everything; sort information links, playlist dump, SGB programming, etc, etc
I left TCRF for obvious reasons. I had to be offline for two days because I was visiting someone and when I came back and looked at the recent changes, I was furious at Chpexo's actions, so I decided to just leave. Well, I had to stay offline per the same reasons for some time. I ultimately decided not to come back. Here's why.
1. The site needs new management that is non-bureaucratic and will not censor legitimate information per personal reasons such as "not terribly interesting or noteworthy", etc, etc.
2. It is also not my fault the doctor pressed on Chpexo's soft spot when he was being delivered.
3. Then again, the idea of wikis is equally beneficial and counter-intuitive to their goal's ideology.Chpexo is a tiny horse cock. He R smart lelelelelele!!!!http://tcrf.net/User:Chpexo
- Are you proud of yourself for engaging in counterproductive activity? For the sake of everyone you should question your existence. I hope you die in a fire and never produce offspring!
Chpexo literally removed tons of valuable unused Super Game Boy material for no reason! You now know who to blame, folks!
4. I do not have the time to set up a website offering the rest of the information certain people believe that no "one needs to know" sadly. An unused area that cannot be accessed normally is legitimate unused content. The person is a tard for removed the Animaniacs GB information about the inaccessible area from the article. Great job!
5, There are other points I'd like to explain though I'm not sure I want to elaborate. There is no mental motivation to continue.
FACT: It is immoral to force facial recognition, gender-detection, gene-machine photobooth technology, DNA database, etc, etc onto unwilling, unwitting persons. The NSA, IRS, DEA, etc are also immoral and are unconstitutional ergo they should abruptly and immediately be terminated having the money returned directly to the taxpayers. The only entities we really need are the FDA (almost said FDS lol), USDA and a few others.
Ripping a newborn to pieces and throwing it in the trash is really one of the most insane things you can do... guess what. This has taken place at least one time throughout history. Imagine what early people did.
Listen to the silent screams. I wouldn't call the people who perform planned abortions people. They belong in a petting Zoo. (Well there are only two exceptions in which abortions are... acceptable, which are obvious.)
SMB2 GG NES
Life counter: YZILNT
ground setting: OZNPGS O=?
enemies invert NXKPVU
Pillar 1/4 graphic: VLUNXZ V=A, ?
Removes level section glitch black (???) APTLNZ
Why do people still watch TV? Subliminal messaging is rampant and almost all of the programmes are worthless. I stopped watching TV about a decade ago. Don't even get mstarted with Daytime TV. About 80 percent of modern TV is worthless.
Is there a God? I doubt it. There's too much chaos everywhere, all the time. Life keeps
Everything keeps going and going until the universe runs out of energy. What happens then?
Everything pretty much started to suck after 2003 when Nintendo and music became the least creative mediums in existence. There is literally no creativity or worth in popular music and videogames anymore, sadly. Independent music "classic" rock. and instrumentals are the way to go.
FACT: Our future is going to be one hell of a snafu at the current rate.https://superpiboy.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/super-...
- Though I don't like the idea of using a DMG unit as a donor. Also, why aren't more people programming Game Boy games?
I have written a simple Game Boy executable that I use for testing Super Game Boy functions. SGB functions start at $C000.http://www.mediafire.com/download/xncar8y9aa1mhku/...
TODO: Convert Tamagotchi (and other games) soundtrack to SGB without using custom samples.
Mark Ortiz's source code:http://tinyurl.com/menad9fhttp://tinyurl.com/o376dykhttp://tinyurl.com/kcjng2ehttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86876178/eg.pn...
Orwell warned us all... did we listen?
The truth is out there...