Comment: Interests: Quote: SPOON!!
Women, Beer (oops, am I underaged?)...I mean, *water*...yes...^_^ Gaming, PCs...Likes:
Gaming, Anime, Women, Beer...err..Por...umm...Water Dislikes:
ANYONE offering crap for gold on this board, ppl who condemn GCN!
As of 6/29/2K2, I'm armed with a bronze star. Regulate accordingly, kiddies As of 1/15/2K3, Mr. McBlack returns, and starts his quest to make things right again...
Hello, I'm Mr. McBlack
. You may remember mre from such pictures as "How To Lose Credibility in 10 Days" and "Undercover Brother 2: The Blackening"
All jokes aside, as of 1/2003, I'm back, armed with a new job, a new school, a new outlook on life, and the will to restore my good name here at GameTZ, no matter how long it takes.
I've got 3 BTRs left, and I'm going to clear them up with a "bang", as it were. If I owe you ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, you can reach me at GameNikki in the forums, or you can e-mail me, and I'll get back to you quickly. I prolly have your addresses, but in case I don't, send them to me, and I'll ship your stuff out, plus some AMAZING extras. AMAZING. If you have PayPal, send me whatever info I need to pay you, and I will, along with some extra cash for your troubles. To anyone who I caused troubles for-mods, Bill, minimods, users; I'm so very sorry. Words can't express how sorry I am...but my actions will, I assure you. Bill
-If you can forgive me, I'll show my worth around here again. Shrike
, thanks for calling and keeping tabs on me. That lone call will not be in vain. Soldiers of the Nikki and King Richard:
I'll be in that forum, real soon-like. Jenna, Marcel, Guru, etc.:
Watch your ass. I'm back.
Anyway, just wanted to make it known that I haven't forgotten here, I'm not a fugitive, and most importantly-I'm not a thief.
I might be lazy, irresponsible, a drunk, black, stupid, an occasional liar, black, and black...but I'm no con artist. If you currently have a BTR on me, expect your stuff in 1-2 weeks.
You're probably a member of GameTZ if you're reading this page, and if you've been a member since it was "UGTZ" back in the day, you know why you're here:*YOU ARE A HARDCORE GAMING FANATIC
You are? Good...now we can deal PROPERLY ^_^
Rules are as follows:
1. You have a BTR, you are SO sending first. No questions asked. I don't care about how "your stuff is worth more" or "i've been ripped before"...you have a BTR b/c *I have to watch for YOU
2. I have more trades, you send first; you have more, we cross-ship if you're in 5 trades of me, or I'll send first. Again, no questions asked, unless we explicitly work something out...
3. DON'T EVEN *THINK* about ripping me off. Not only will the USPS Mail Fraud site be used to ream you, my father, who works in law enforcement, will have you reamed. Better yet, ALL OF GTZ will ream you...and if you live in my hometown, guaranteed I'll beat you like Ike beat Tina.
4. Don't make a trade you're gonna back out of...that's just lame. At least, tell me if you want it or not, don't lead me on and waste time...and if we do trade, it better be what was described...
5. I don't give a rat's ASS about eBay feedback, Amazon feedback, or Half.com feedback. All nine million of 'em mean squat when you roll up to GameTZ. Other respected trading forums, however, *might* be considered if you bring 'em up...
6. If you want to trade w/me and you AREN'T a member here, you ARE sending first, unless I know you from another BBS or something...
7. I can only ship on FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS...and I only have like, a 2 hour window on those days, so...tweak your patience accordingly.
I will always make sure to employ Priority Mail with DC, so you can see I shipped. If I can't mail you something the first weekend, don't worry. I'll tell you via e-mail, IM, or whatever you like, and I'll get on it ASAP.
8. I also DO NOT check my e-mail everyday...if you send me e-mail, I usually respond in a few hours...but don't be alarmed if I respond to you in two days instead. When I have to make good on my part of the deal, I try not to mail back and forth too much until I've shipped, so I don't look like I'm stalling or something...
That's all really...what I'm looking for this time around is stuff for my GBA, GCN and PS2, and maybe an XBox
, if you have one for trade...and of course, I love the rare gaming goodies and cool gaming oldies as well, so holler at me, ppl...Mr. McBlack OUT... *My sig and everything will be back soon. Bill, if you see this, keep your eyes peeled for a MO from me that should cover some things; consider it a donation.
*Mr. McBlack: 3.5 years a member, and counting...*