Here are some definitions for the condition settings that GameTZ users to help you evaluate your listings. When we refer to "item" we mean the entire package: disc, box, manual, etc. -- everything included with the item. You should consider the condition of the item as a whole.
- Unopened - Item is sealed in some way (either shrink wrapped or unbroken manufacturers seal) and has never been used.
- Excellent - Item has been opened and used, but otherwise shows no sign of wear. The item is in perfect working condition.
- Very Good - Item is showing some minor forms of wear (minor scratches, or marks). The item is in perfect working condition.
- Good - Item is showing general wear, but looks good overall and is working perfectly otherwise.
- Fair - Item is showing major amounts of noticeable wear that could not be ignored easily, but it is in perfect working condition.
- Poor - Item is barely holding itself together, it's beaten up pretty badly and is on its last legs, but it is in perfect working condition.
- Damaged - Item is not in perfect working condition. Be very careful dealing in items like this, the buyer must be informed in detail of the damage.
These are some basic suggestions. The best thing to do is be very clear about any flaws with a potential trade. Being sure each side knows exactly what they're getting is the best way to achieve a good reputation and smoothes the path for more trades.